Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Just A Cup Of Coffee...

We made plans to meet for a cup of coffee. We were both curious about each other....very similar home situations and both looking for the same in each other. Mr. Smooth was incredibly handsome...WOW! Tall, dark hair, exquisite hazel eyes and a body that was...to drool over. There is nothing more sexy than a confident man! All I could do is smile....I felt like a school girl flirting with the cutest boy in the class - and I giggled like a school girl! He was uncomfortable in the coffee shop....too many people - couldn't say what he wanted to. There were only a few....but I had the idea he would like to be alone with me. We decided to go sit in a park where we could be alone and chat freely.

We followed one another....and at the park found a private bench to continue our chat. He was rather taken back by my looks....as I was by his! We both agreed our chemistry was incredible....as we thought it would be. We were not sure what to do....at this point with our mutual lust. I had time constraints and a hotel was out of the question. "Let's walk", he said....we walked hand in hand through the park...making small talk....getting to know each other. We found a little private area....surrounded by large shrubs with beautiful trees - we ducked in to check out this spot. He used this opportunity to kiss me passionately against a tree. Yum...his body was incredible against mine. I could feel his cock harden against me...my body responds on it's own accord. My hips moving to meld with his. His hands find my run from my hips up to the sides of my breasts...moving over them ...gently rubbing. He runs his finger across the inside of my breast. "Are they real?", he asks. I laugh....Yes, they are. He groans softly....starts kissing my neck...gently grabbing my hair to pull me closer. Our passionate kissing is intense. Mr. Smooth unbuttons my jeans ....his hands are inside my jeans....feeling my ass, hips and finally he finds my pussy. Uhhhhhhhh......You are so wet he tells me as he is exploring my pussy. He inserts his finger and can feel my response. I'm so ready....NOW.

His pants are now open....I take his cock in my hand. Oh my.....he is hard, hard, hard....and already has pre-cum all over the head. I stroke the length of him....his passionate groan gets me hotter. Standing in a park against a tree, his hand in my pants and my hand in his pants. This is soooo hot to me. I ask him to fuck me now - please. He is ready....he has his condom on in a half a second. I have one leg out of my jeans. And he drives his cock into me - hard. I grab his hair and pull his mouth to mine....I will scream if I don't have him kiss me. He strokes that beautiful cock into me 4 or 5 times and I cum...hard. He pulls away from my mouth and looks at me....he's taken aback by the ferocity of my orgasm. My muscles grip his cock over and over - he cannot believe I just came that fast .... and that hard. I smile and tell him...don't worry ...I'll cum over and over and over. I have the gift of being able to orgasm frequently....if I'm turned on! Mr. Smooth is incredulous at my confession. He starts fucking me with a fierceness as if he wants to deserve the orgasms I will continue to bless him with. I start to cum again...he can feel my body responding and he is even more driven...he fucks my cumming wet pussy with all he has. I feel the tell tale swelling of his cock and know he's close....I wrap my leg around him...pulling him in deeper and closer and our mouths find each other again. He is moaning into my mouth I can feel his cock start pumping his cum out. He rests for a moment against me. He then looks into my eyes - I can see in his eyes...he can see the ultimate satifsfaction in my face. Pure bliss.

We dress quickly...not even believing we have just done this in the middle of the day....at a park. We are both laughing....everyone we personally know in our own little worlds would never dream the two of us would be capable of doing what just occurred. Both respected pillars of our commnities. Successful in all aspects of our lives....yet we both needed the exact same thing. Unbridled pure lust, passion and FUN.

I kiss him goodbye....tell him I'm late...I have to go! I walk away...sore and smiling.

I recieved a text message on the way home from Mr. Smooth..... it said, "WOW".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh la la! I like your site! Great writing.

ClassyElegantLady said...

Amanda...
Thank You! I have a tendancy to have to write it - Right after it happens!....ha ha hah Yummy!
....
Classy