Thursday, May 17, 2007

Beautiful Boy

He caught my eye at our local hangout - tall, dark and handsome - but young. Just a glance...and I knew he was trouble for me. I lowered my head and I tried not to look, but I could feel his eyes appraising my body. My tummy quivered at the thought of him. I had to look again....and he was leaning on a wall...arms crossed...smiling...daring me to look at him. 6'4" of beautiful all for my hungry eyes to eat up.

Phone call, one of the kids - must take call. I detest the intrusion into my little lustful fantasy I was having with myself about the beautiful boy. I go outside so I can talk....it's chilly...so my fur coat is over my shoulders. My back is to the door, I am 5 feet in front of it. I hear the music as the door opens.....I am finishing up the conversation with child about some issue...cannot even recall what it was! I feel hands wrapping my coat closer to me....then a whisper of "Hello Beautiful" in my ear. I smile to myself knowingly....and slowly turn around and look into the most seductive eyes I have ever had the luxury of drowning in.

I tried to use my usual weapons to sway him....How old are you? 26 - I laughed - I am 44 and married - I told him. He wasn't fazed. I tried - you are my sons age...I'm an old lady....You could know my sons. He blew off every objection I raised with the sweetest smile and "I don't care". He leaned into me and whispered, "You are the sexiest woman in this place - and you are mine." I was afraid for him to see my eyes, so I kept my head down - my body was shaking not from the cold...but from his body so close to mine. He took my phone from my hand and put his number in it....then called his phone so he would have mine - then asked for my name. I gave it to him in the tiniest whisper. He was still smiling....he won...or knew he would. He told me that his group of friends were going somewhere else....but I needed to be ready. I would hear from him. He gently lifted my head up and soundly kissed me. The doorman who knows me....looked shocked....I was standing there in a daze....and Beautiful Boy smiled and walked away.

Two hours later I get a text message - It's Beautiful Boy - his name is now in my phone. The message is "Meet Me - Hotel and Room Number." And I text back - "YES"

What have I gotten myself into? It's as though my brain won't let me think about this...my body is in charge. The pent up lust is screaming to get out and I am going to let it happen...tonight.

No comments: