Sunday, May 20, 2007

Tall, Dark and Handsome....Why?

I've been a avid reader since I was a child. I adore the escape, fantasy and mind fodder. I am a thinker, an observer...rather shy and quiet (unless I have a few drinks).

Back to Tall, Dark and Handsome....every romance novel has a hero...the stud....he is always, young, virile and tormented in some way by the heroine of the novel. In my early teens he crystallized in my mind - how he looks, his voice ....his command of his world. My perfect fantasy man. Never found him as a young girl...but he has always lurked in my brain - hiding. Until, Mr. Hunky walked into my world...I had nearly dismissed his existence - rarely thought about him as life/children/normal stuff took over my life. He came roaring back with my lust for Mr. Hunky...he met all the fantasy requirements. Tall - Must be ALOT taller than me....I'm considered tall...I wear heels because they are sexy and powerful - and I look most men in the eye - by design. I feel in control...and I like it! He makes me feel small and petite - which is a funny....as I will never be. Dark - Must have dark hair and dark sexy eyes - to drown in. Handsome - I am VERY visual...a strong jaw, lithe athletic body, big square shoulders and my very favorite part of a man.....strong tight powerful thighs. Yummy, Yummy, Yummy....

Mr. Hunky being my TDH (Tall, Dark and Handsome) incarnate has set the standard in which I measure all men I choose to be in lust with. Must be younger, not too young...my litmus test - if I could have given birth to him....no way - (I had to do the math with Beautiful Boy...whew...he barely made it). Smart - I don't do dumb....ever - dumb is sooooooo unattractive to me. I'm probably too smart for my own good....I need a mental dueling partner. I prefer my TDH's to be married....hasn't happened yet....they are all single so far - another Mr. Hunky characteristic I've unconsciously followed perhaps...he's attached, but not married. A sexy voice is another requirement...I adore deep sensuous male voices....husky and lusty. An accent of any kind is a exquisite bonus - Mr. Hunky's is WOW! His voice can make me wet instantaneously.

So...there's my explanation of why I'm so fussy about my men I lust after.....so....do you know any Tall, Dark and Handsome men who can handle me??? Send them my way.....Yum