Sunday, May 20, 2007

Mr. Hunky Gets Me Wet...Again

Mr. Hunky and I live over 2,000 miles apart from each other...Thank Goodness. I would be in big - big trouble if he and I lived in the same city. He is my first "Lust". We have only spent ONE weekend together ever...2 years ago. It was the most amazing weekend I've ever experienced. Ever... We have a very special, sexually frustrating, yet sweet relationship still. We have continued our "affair" over IM, Text Messages and Phone Calls. We have the hottest exchanges.... Here's an recent excerpt of one....

Me: I want to hear your voice with your sexy accent...
whisper to me....remember....just barely touching each other....wow....
Mr. Hunky: bad girl - I remember
Me: ha ha hah....
Mr. Hunky: I am at work and I have to try to stand up straight and go to a meeting with a massive hard on - I keep thinking about you
Me: do you remember what I feel like? taste like?
Mr. Hunky:. I remember your knees raised and tasting you.....remember your nipples in my mouth, remember grabbing your from behind and cupping your breasts.
You can probably picture how hard my cock is and feeling it pressing against you from behind and feeling it between your cheeks as you feel the head start to slid down the back of your ass to the edge of your pussy and then starting to slip in
Me: yes.....I wish I could be right there with you...
I will take care of your hard on.......yummy
Mr. Hunky: I remember how you looked with me in your mouth, how you held my cock getting it harder as you started to suck it ....hmmm i want to talk so naughty to you
Me: yum yum yum....we need a phone date....
Mr. Hunky: like last time?
Me: YES....that was incredible....Have a nice meeting with your beautiful hard cock…thinking of me....Kisses Baby...

No comments: