Friday, May 18, 2007

Fucking Beautiful Boy

I knock softly on his hotel room door. He pulls me into the room with a urgency that nearly knocks me off my feet...He pushes me up against the back of the door and slides his hands over my body and slips off my coat. All he says to me is..."Oh My God You Are Beautiful"....over and over and over again. My body is shaking - not from fear, but from lust - deep inside my soul lust. His hands are roaming all over me, caressing, getting acquainted with my neck, tits, hips and ass. He kisses me deeply over and over and over, rubbing his incredibly hard cock on my body.....I am so wet I think I'm going to cum....only from his hands,kisses and the promise of the beautiful cock grinding into me. He guides my hand to his cock...It is rock hard. I moan softly at the thought of that cock fucking me....hard. His hands sliding into my pants finds my panties are soaked...he moans and I feel his cock jump in my hand. Hearing him... makes me even wetter. His fingers find my shaved pussy and start to explore...every moment of his touching me accelerates my lust. I come all over his hand with one finger pushed up into my pussy....my legs are shaking, he has to hold me so I don't fall.

He leads me to the bed and sits. He pulls me between his legs and is rubbing my ass, running his hands over my hips....teasing my pussy. My clothing is being removed, my body is being caressed and his deep, sexy ass voice is going to make me cum again. My hands find his cock, hard, pre-cum all over the head. I have to taste him - must taste him. I get down on my knees and run my hands up his legs around to his ass and up his back while softly rubbing my tits against that rock hard cock that I am going have. I kiss his neck, work my way down to his chest swirling my tongue over his nipples and hear that sexy moan. His hands are in my long hair...gently pulling and stroking. My lips find the tip of his cock....a sweet kiss is planted on the tip, my tongue is dancing over the head getting acquainted with this beautiful cock that is going to fuck me silly. My hands are caressing his balls, I run my fingers up and down his cock while I lick it up and down. I take him in my mouth...my hair fanned across his thighs...his cock is beautiful...and I worship it. He is already close....Oh no no no....not yet baby. I lift my head and smile....he pulls me into his arms and sweetly places me on the bed.
His hands start exploring every inch of me....he parts my legs and starts kissing the insides of my thighs....he puts a finger inside of me slowly stroking it in and out. He starts teasing my clit with his tongue....I cannot believe I am going to cum this fast again...it hits me with an intensity that has me pulling his hair begging him to fuck me now. He positions his cock at the entrance of my quivering pussy...looking into my eyes.....our lust is about to be fulfilled. His voice could melt butter...he tells me, "I want to see your beautiful face while you take all of my cock into your hot wet pussy." I push my pussy up onto his cock....lifting my ass to get it. I want his cock in me now. He thrusts into me hard...he is smiling watching me...take all of it....I wrap my legs around him....so I can get every bit of him. "Fuck, you are sexy" he tells me in that hot voice....hummmmm that gets me even more hungry for him. He is fucking me hard and fast....I start cumming - again. Cum baby - cum baby is whispered in my ear. My legs are being lifted over his shoulders....he is on his knees...and drives his cock hard into me....I scream from pleasure and the pain.....he is fucking me hard and fast. I can feel his cock start to swell...I tell him, "you are gonna cum I can feel it....not yet...Please," I beg. He laughs....baby I'm young...I can do this all night. He pulls his cock out and he turns me over.....he pulls me up to my knees...his hands are caressing my tits, teasing my nipples, I can feel his cock hard and ready the head teasing my pussy....I wiggle back...I want it, need it. He softly laughs - Ready for more baby? Yes....NOW....He slams it deep into me....grabs my hips and I get fucked hard...I start cumming again quickly ...... My face is buried in the pillow - I'm biting the pillow relishing every moment of this amazing fuck. My body is in constant orgasm mode....it doesn't stop...my juices have his balls soaking wet...the sound and feel of them slamming into my body with each thrust is turning me on even more. I can feel he is getting close....his cock swells....his thrusts are faster and deeper. "Baby...I'm cummmmmmiiiinnnnnnggg', he says as I am in the midst of my continuous orgasm. I can feel his cock shooting his load deep into me.

He pulls me with him as he moves to lay down on the bed. We are sweaty, breathing hard and can't even speak yet. I get onto my back and he's on his side....his arm around me....and I start to giggle....WOW . He tells me he must fuck me every day, and I giggle - awww how sweet is that!?! Of course that's not possible....but I let him know we would figure something out...

We fucked all night....over and over and over....We never slept, I left him as the sun was coming up with a passionate kiss, the happiest pussy on the planet and the realization that this 26 year old beautiful boy is fucking brilliant!