Friday, June 1, 2007

Mr. Hottie Finds A Beautiful Slut...Me

Hummmm.....Mr. Hottie may be my perfect TDH I've been searching for. But, shall I just settle for one TDH in my life? That was my goal starting out....but, I've had so much fun....is one enough? I'm thoroughly enjoying discovering what a slut I am...I've been way too good...too proper for far too long! I sooooooo am enjoying the buffet of TDH men I've been sampling. Mr. Hottie is married, younger, lives a not too far away and is incredibly hot.

He is persistant, focused and gets what he wants....hummmm....my kind of man. He is my counterpart - a dangerous combination. Our verbal foreplay, text messages that make me so wet I could cry, and the promise of the exquisite meeting of our bodies has made me insanely crazy in lust. We have been planning our tryst for weeks and we FINALLY consummated our lust for one another last night.....for hours. Initially we were planning on dinner and drinks first. The night before our meeting...I sweetly asked if we could just do room service. He was rather shocked and excited at that prospect - he thought I was joking at first. I've waited long enough for him. The idea of wasting several hours over food that I won't eat is not a feasible allocation of our only asset in this relationship - time.

We find each other in the lobby at the hotel - Oh my. He is a beautiful representation of Tall, Dark & Handsome Man. Well over 6 ft....dark hair and sexy as hell eyes. His smile is ....wow. I can see lust dancing in his eyes. I was looking for that...needing that response from him...and I got it. We kissed slowly....he handed me a drink...he remembered what I like. He kept looking into my eyes...softly moving my hair that fell into my eyes...to really see how dark my eyes were - he loved them. We get as close as we can to each other ....talking softly...laughing. I'm so ready....NOW. We quickly finish our drinks...head to the elevator. Inside he pushes me against the wall and kisses me deeply...his body is hard and demanding against mine. His hands already exploring every inch of me....I feel his hands run up my leg...just under my skirt. His hot moans get me wetter....my panties are tiny.....the small strip of mesh and lace are soaked thoroughly. We somehow manage to find the room....kiss again deeply.

He is hard....I can see the outline of his cock in his pants. It is big too....I can't wait to see it, feel it and suck it. I'm sitting on the bed....he walks over.....I touch his cock through his pants with one hand and caress his ass with my other hand...pulling him towards me. I drive him over the edge....next thing I know....he's pulling me up onto the bed and I'm underneath him. His hot cock finding my clit through our clothes. I wiggle my pussy up to get more of his cock and he is groaning in the sexiest manner. Our clothes seem to magically disappear...ha ha ha....I can barely remember how they came off. His hands were holding my face...he was telling me the EXACT words I adore to hear, "You are so fucking beautiful - I am going to fuck you....NOW", as he drove his cock deep inside of me. I bucked up to get every incredible inch of his luscious cock. I was so close after a few strokes....he could feel my pussy grasping his cock. "Are you gonna cum?", he whispered. All I could do is.....cum all over him - my body quivering, my pussy soaking that huge hard cock...gripping it with all I had. He pulls my legs up and places them over his shoulders and drives his cock deep into me - it is incredible...oh my goodness...harder please. I'm grabbing his thighs pulling him into me....the sweet pain of getting fucked so deeply is leading me to another mind blowing orgasm. He laughs...he can feel my pussy squeezing his cock...he cannot believe I am cumming again. I had told him....no worries...I have been blessed by the orgasm gods. I cum so fast with a hard cock in my pussy fucking me hard. He then rolls me over to fuck me in my favorite position...from behind....and hard. My nearly continual orgasm's have him on a mission...to see how many times he can make me cum. I'm so in.....please....fuck me hard. And he does...that beautiful huge hard cock is fucking my pussy with a vengeance. I cum and cum and cum. His cock swells....I can always feel this...I can tell he is going to cum. He tries to slow down....but I won't let him...I push my ass against him...wanting more and getting all of it. He fucks harder, deeper and faster....he pulls out as he starts to cum.....pulls off the condom...and cums all over my ass....it feels sooooo good and hearing his orgasm is so fucking hot.

We collapse on the bed...holding each other. We are blissful and satisfied for the moment. He tells me he could fuck me 15 times a day....I giggle sweetly. I tease him that if we were together all the time...he would tire of me....this way...it's Oh My Gosh...fuck like crazy ...every time we can see each other. We start kissing again....I feel his hand looking for something...the vibrator. He turns it on...and starts teasing my pussy. He instructs me to rub my clit - I do. It feels so good....he drives the vibrator deeper into me and I moan. He is so turned on by watching this unfold. I feel the vibrator being removed and replaced by his HARD cock...deeply. He wants me to cum on him ... not the vibrator and I comply quickly. He is astounded that I got him hard so fast after he came. I have bewitched his body he tells me. Ha ha hah....flattery will get you everywhere with me Mr. Hottie.

We fuck for hours - literally. He came 4 times....lost count of how many times I came. We never finished our drinks or ate dinner either...we devoured each other instead and couldn't be more satisfied.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"text messages that make me so wet I could cry"

So know what you mean. So understand what you're saying. Sobeen there. Sodone that. Sohave the t-shirt.

Sogood, isn't it? ;-)

Juno x