Friday, May 18, 2007

Sneak Preview - My TDH Men...

This is for your benefit as well as mine...so I don't leave off one juicy detail of the beautiful cocks that are showing me my way....Here's a the TDH's who are showing me the way!

Mr. Hunky - My First "Lust" He set the standard for all that cum after him...
Sir Domination - My orientation into being a good little submissive slut!
Mr. Never Again - Not my type at all....I tried too!
Mr. Sweetness - Horny as hell.....Sex Drive To Match Mine....and I can take it!
Mr. Almost Perfect - He is soooo Hot...OMG Our bodies were made for each other...
Beautiful Boy - Hot, Young, Knows What He Wants and How To Get It...

1 comment:

Juno H said...

I cannot wait to hear the stories associated with all these men.Now hurry up and get writing!

(And the continuation of the story with Beautiful Boy is.... where, exactly? I'm on the edge of a very slippery seat here... in your own time, Classy... ;-))

Kisses,
Juno x