Thursday, June 7, 2007

Up Against The Wall...Revisited

Mr. Almost Perfect found me online last night...we have been emailing but this is our first chat since that night. Oh...reliving it again was ...hummm....incredible. Perhaps it is good he lives so far away...we would get into alot of trouble if we were close to one another...he better get here soon....I so want to experience every delicious inch of him...hummmm deep and hard...again! Here's a bit of our chat....it is so hot....I got wet again reading this.

Mr. Almost Perfect : mmmm...i want that sexy body…hear your voice…
ME : I adored our what were going to do next time....lol
ME : against the wall....oh my
Mr. Almost Perfect : ya...by the door....mmmmm
ME : yes.....oh my goodness....wasn't that ...wow
Mr. Almost Perfect : couldn't let you leave...just one more time...
Mr. Almost Perfect : slipping those pants down
Mr. Almost Perfect : sliding those panties down...
ME : very very very....sexy and wow....
Mr. Almost Perfect : mmmmmm
Mr. Almost Perfect : yes...wow
ME : It replays in my mind...ALOT.....lol
Mr. Almost Perfect: love those replays...been seeing them too alot lately....
ME : If you recall...I got almost naked for you on your bed....just my little panties on....lol
Mr. Almost Perfect : oh i certainly haven't forgotten that
Mr. Almost Perfect : you surprised me...
ME: I am...mush just thinking about it....lol
Mr. Almost Perfect : i'm a bit the opposite....
ME : sounds like we might fit together perfectly...again...
ME : right now...
Mr. Almost Perfect : wow...i think so...care if i slip in?
Mr. Almost Perfect: deep?
ME: please do...yes...
Mr. Almost Perfect: you'll have to spread a bit then...
ME : hummm...u should feel me right now....
Mr. Almost Perfect : warm...moist...mmmmm
ME: very....very turned on
Mr. Almost Perfect : me too...can you tell
Mr. Almost Perfect : mmmmmm
Mr. Almost Perfect : SO wish i was there now...
ME : hummm....u would be so deep inside me right now...if u were....
Mr. Almost Perfect : my favorite place to be! wow!
ME : good answer darlin....lol
Mr. Almost Perfect my answer is cumming soon....
ME : there goes my body...getting wetter and wetter....
ME : all wiggly
Mr. Almost Perfect : and me...harder and harder
Mr. Almost Perfect: love when you wiggle
Mr. Almost Perfect : especially when i am deep inside you....mmmmm
ME: ok...your words are going to make me cum...promise...lol
Mr. Almost Perfect: really...let's do it together then
Mr. Almost Perfect: but wait until i'm deep inside you
ME: ok...hurry
Mr. Almost Perfect: while you're pressed up against the wall
Mr. Almost Perfect: my hands around your side
Mr. Almost Perfect : squeezing your nipples....
Mr. Almost Perfect : and you can feel me slipping in and out
Mr. Almost Perfect : pressing you against the wall
Mr. Almost Perfect : harder and harder
Mr. Almost Perfect : slapping against your ass...
Mr. Almost Perfect : as i slip in and out
Mr. Almost Perfect : hands on your thighs
Mr. Almost Perfect : pulling you against me
Mr. Almost Perfect : as i press harder
Mr. Almost Perfect : throbbing inside you....
ME : oh....
Mr. Almost Perfect : can you feel me
Mr. Almost Perfect : swelling
ME: yes....
Mr. Almost Perfect: about to explode?
ME: and I'm yes
Mr. Almost Perfect: are you ready?
ME : yes
Mr. Almost Perfect: mmmm
ME: please
Mr. Almost Perfect: here i cum
Mr. Almost Perfect : omg...
Mr. Almost Perfect : mmmm
ME : hummmm
Mr. Almost Perfect: omg
Mr. Almost Perfect : soo gooood
ME: oh....
Mr. Almost Perfect: uummm
Mr. Almost Perfect : mmmm
Mr. Almost Perfect : feel me all inside you now
ME : I'm....oh my
Mr. Almost Perfect: did you too?
ME: yes...I just came all over u....
Mr. Almost Perfect: mmmm
Mr. Almost Perfect : mixed with mine
Mr. Almost Perfect : just like Here
Mr. Almost Perfect : mmmm
ME : yes....yes yes yes
Mr. Almost Perfect : brings back memories....
ME: I remember how u feel when you cum...
ME : and yum yum yum
Mr. Almost Perfect : can you feel it inside?
ME : yes....can u feel me ?
Mr. Almost Perfect : yes...and hear you too...
ME : softly...moaning...breathing hard....
ME : pulling your hair....pulling you....
ME : wiggling...
Mr. Almost Perfect : oh my
ME: ready for more....
Mr. Almost Perfect: yes!
Mr. Almost Perfect : very soon...lol
ME : ok..darlin....thank you for making me cum...ha ha ha
ME : a zillion miles away from each other....lol
Mr. Almost Perfect : and thank you for making me do the same
ME: sweet dreams darlin!
Mr. Almost Perfect : thanks...let chat again soon!
ME : kissses....
Mr. Almost Perfect: sweet dreams
Mr. Almost Perfect : kisses

No comments: