Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Round Two...Mr. Hottie

The much anticipated round two with Mr. Hottie was OMG wonderful. I honestly did not think it could have topped our first encounter - but it did. We met in the bar, had a few drinks and couldn't keep our hands off of each other. The bartender could not stop grinning at the two of us...we hungrily could not stop kissing and touching - it was time. His cock was so hard he was trying to hide it as we walked to the elevators. We had to share the elevator with someone - so leaning back against him, I slid one hand into his pants making him groan in my ear from my hand teasing his stunning, beautiful hard cock. Inside the room he pushed me up against the wall making me feel his cock and what I'd done to him. Our mouths found each other...kissing, biting and inflaming our lust for each other. We landed on the bed...clothes coming off somehow.

For the past two weeks...our hot text messages primarily centered around my taking his cock in my mouth and what the thought of that did to both of our bodies. I straddled him...started kissing his neck working my way down his chest, teasing his nipples. Taking his beautiful OMG huge cock into my mouth was heavenly. He tasted soooo good, his cock rock hard feels like velvet in my mouth. He watched me....as I looked up at him to see his face as I worshipped his cock. I get so turned on my watching his face in pure ecstasy. My mouth stroking...teasing...kissing his balls. I take every bit of him into my throat...he moans...I can feel him growing in my mouth. I stop, "not yet darlin" I tell him. I move up his body with my mouth...I position my pussy over his cock and thrust down to take him all...deep. The impact of his cock so deep drives me downward, our mouths find each other. I start to cum after just a few strokes...my pussy contracting on his cock...he lifts my chin to watch me orgasm. He adores my ability to cum over and over and over. We change positions constantly...to hold off his orgasm...he is on the verge constantly. He puts me on my back...a pillow under my ass...then he kneels and pulls my leg up so now I am on my side and he thrusts deep into me. This is sooo delicious...he is so deep...he can see my face...fondle my tits. He again....after only a few deep strokes makes me cum. I drive him wild with my constant orgasms the constant clenching of his cock with my soaking wet pussy. We change again...moving to the couch...I get on my knees my hands gripping the back of the couch and he grabs my hips and fills me...deep and hard. I scream from the intense fucking...I push my ass back to meet his thrusts hungrily to capture all of his cock I can. He feels my orgasm starting...he warns me this will be one of those never ending orgasms...OMG I love those. He times his strokes to my clenching pussy....as the orgasm starts to taper off he fucks me so hard to take me over the edge again and again and again. He cannot stop his cumming this time...his cock swells, thrusting deeper into me. I am now hanging onto the back of the couch for dear life as he starts cumming. Of course...this sends me over the edge AGAIN....now for probably the 15th orgasm to his one. Once we can catch our breaths we laugh...OMG...we are insane together. We make our way to the bed to rest...get water...try to breathe.

Our resting period is rather short. Bodies touching...stroking...kissing gets Mr. Hottie's cock rock hard again. We spend hours fucking over and over and over. We had dinner reservations...we missed by the time we looked at the clock. Yet we were starving...my 30+ orgasm's and his three orgasms had taken everything out of us. Ha ha ha ha...we needed food. We showered together...his cock spent...yet it kept hardening in the shower. We both laughed - down boy - let's wait until after dinner. We enjoyed a hearty meal...both looking absolutely satiated. My pussy so tender and thoroughly fucking sitting down was a exercise in caution. The food was wonderful...we fed each other much as we fed our lust for hours before. Mr. Hottie and I acted like two teenagers together. Laughing, teasing, comparing our favorite positions and yummiest orgasms.

Arriving back at the hotel - we now were both tired...yet...his cock and my pussy had other plans...one more time. Laying on the bed touching, caressing and finally we gave in to our bodies desire for each other. This time we savored our fucking...slow, deep, intense. He loved kissing me when I came...he could feel it starting and told me to kiss him while I was cumming. Our fucking lasted for a long time...so delicious...so erotic. I adore being fucked from behind...as he moved me into that position we both knew...he would cum. And he did...fucking me so hard I screamed shoving my face into the pillow...I felt him pull out and could feel his cum shooting all over my body.

We lay together talking about how grateful we are that we don't live in the same city. We would NOT be able to stay away from each other - not possible. We both would end up divorced -because we would so get caught. We also didn't get to do many of the things we had planned to try - the blindfold, his fucking my ass, or the toys. Next time...on the agenda already...I can't wait!

No comments: