Monday, June 11, 2007

Anticipation...

Mr. Hottie will be here soon. He is slowly turning into my one and only TDH. He is good...really really good. We talk every few days...we text constantly...he controls my body with his hot texts...he knows I'm doing something mundane and normal and out of the blue I get a text message that gets me so hot...so wet...I ache. I get mind fucked over and over again by him. My pussy is painfully waiting for him to fuck me...silly - please. We have so many positions planned...he is bringing toys, a blindfold (yum), and his hot big cock! Yay for Me!!! I sweetly asked him if he could fuck my ass too please..he nearly fainted. It has been years since he has done that...and I sooo adore it now. Here is a a big shout out to Sir Domination - thank you Sir for teaching me the joy and incredible orgasm's from getting fucked in the ass...yum!

Here is Mr. Hottie's response to making me insanely hot this weekend: "Does someones sexy pussy need attention?" "Tell her to be patient - a sexy hard cock is on the way." Now...patience is not one of my virtues ever...I want it NOW. I crave him...He's slowly and methodically taking control of me and I have given it to him. I turn to mush with a strong, sensuous and gorgeous man. Perhaps it is the taste of domination I've had...I crave him in a manner that is akin to needing food and water. I soooo don't want him to know it or see it...but he's good...I think he can sense already that I am nearly all his. Damn him...

No comments: