Monday, June 4, 2007

Submission 101

Sir Domination has given me the gift of experiencing true domination. I've always been intrigued by the thought of it. I am VERY dominate in every aspect of my life but, in bed I've always preferred being led and guided. Not knowing much about it...in theory it sounded really hot...in reality it was surreal. It has pervaded my being recalling every element of it. His words haunt me...thinking about what he did to me....stirs a deep lust within me. Getting my head wrapped around this experience has taken me awhile. My initial training session occurred almost a month ago - it's taken me this long to come to terms with it. The pain and the lust ...so intertwined is a beautiful combination. I felt so raw and exposed for weeks afterwards...a bit confused about what I wanted and needed. Sir Domination is a exquisite teacher. He let me know that this experience would irrevocably change me....and it has. He shared with me exactly what it would be like...his sexy voice taking charge of my being even before he took my body to be his.

I was pulled into a dark hotel room and pushed up against a wall. His large and looming body engulfing mine....deep hard kisses were thrust upon me. He pulled up my skirt and found my pussy with no panties per his instructions...it was wet already with delicious anticipation of words that still swirled around in my brain. He drug me over to a table, leaned me over, pulled up my skirt, spanked my ass so hard I winced and then he drove into my pussy the largest cock I had ever had...ever. My legs were shaking as my pussy was being stretched to accommodate his enormous cock. He pushed me down so I had to hug the table to hang on as he was fucking me hard and fast. I came quickly...that turned him on even more. He pulled his cock out...spanked me hard and made me tell him how much I wanted his cock. I could barely speak...whispers of wanting were said...any thing to get that cock back into me. He drove into me again hard...I cried out with the pain and the pleasure of it. He fucked me hard for a few minutes then had to pull out....he was going to cum. He moved me to the couch...I was instructed to suck his cock...clean it off. I could barely get his cock in my mouth....he grabbed my hair and shoved it down my throat...I couldn't breath...or even gag for that matter. Good girl he said as he stroked my hair.

He wanted to see every inch of my body - I was instructed to take off my shirt and skirt - keep heels on. I stood to give him a good view of everything...he turned me around...pulled my nipples so hard I cried. He stroked my ass and informed me that he was going to fuck my ass today. I shivered, I have never been fucked in the ass before. There is no way that huge cock can fuck me...not physically possible or so I thought. He asked if I had ever been fucked in the ass before....I softly said no. He put his finger in my wet pussy...then into my ass as I was standing in front of him...it hurt...but felt good at the same time. He stood and pulled me into the bedroom. Pushed me onto the bed...his huge cock looked a little scary...he was going to rip me to shreds with that thing. He pulled my legs over his shoulders and drove it hard into my pussy....so good...so deep...so painful...so wow. He fucked me hard all the while telling me what I was to do for him - always. He grabbed both my nipples hard and twisted...I cried out in pain...that hurt so bad....and I was slapped hard across my jaw for my efforts. Stop it...he said. Take it...take all of it....Ok, Ok I will I said trying not to cry. He somehow found a way to fuck me harder and I started to cum again feeling his massive cock pounding me senseless. He moved his face close to mine to relish in my orgasm...he wanted to soak it in. Good girl he said to me over and over. I felt soooo surreal...certainly not myself. He turned me over...entered my pussy from behind and shoved me down against the mattress...he made me fuck his cock with my pussy ....he spanked me hard and made me fuck against him harder. I did...it felt sooo good. He started playing with my ass again. Finger fucking my ass telling me how much I would enjoy his cock fucking that tight hole. I again thought there is no way...ever...not possible. I was enjoying his cock fucking me and his finger fucking me at the same time...it was delicious.

He rolled me over to my side....I could hear him doing something then felt something being warm rubbed into my ass. He then pushed his cock up to my tight little ass. He spanked the side of my ass and told me to relax...I would be able to take him. I started to whimper...this is so not possible. He pushed the huge head into me...I nearly jumped off the bed. He grabbed my hips and squeezed...relax relax relax he firmly instructed. I did...then he slid that enormous cock all the way into my ass. I was stunned and scared to move. He started to slowly stroke in and out of my ass all the while telling me to relax. I relaxed...I could breathe again. That massive cock filled me like no other cock ever has. I loved it...I adored being fucked this way. He told me I would cum with his cock fucking my ass...I had no idea what hit me when my first orgasm from having a cock in my ass hit my body. I loved it - I adored it - Me? Wow! Hummm....I can't wait to do that again...

Sir Domination was pleased with himself and with my good behavior. His ability to NOT cum is astounding to me. Perhaps it is the whole control thing....I don't know. But I like it! He then changed condoms and pulled me up to my knees and drove his cock hard again into my pussy...shoving me down again...pulling my hair...spanking my hips with his large hands. My body was in sensory overload...I came again fast...that drove him over the edge...I could feel the massive cock swelling even more...he pulled out and came all over my back and stretched out little ass.

We lay together in bed...really getting to know each other...how odd this is for me. But rather nice too. He admires my looks and body. He comments that he could live on a beach with me he would sell my body and we would be rich. I laugh, thinking that is a compliment...an odd one...but a compliment. I so love compliments...yes...its vanity....so I take it! He doesn't live locally....I'm happy about that. I don't think I am ready for this to be a ongoing lifestyle...yet.

I see him once again before he leaves...It again was incredible...painful but incredible. He often calls and texts me. He informs me that I am his cock slut...at his service. Initially I was sure I would never want to do this again...the bruises and totally worn out body had me off keel at first. They have faded and the bloom of sweet pureness of submission is haunting me. Sir Domination is a pro...he knows me...he must specialize in strong women. He makes me speak the truth with him he takes me down a path....that I have allowed. I cannot work him as I can most men. He's too strong for me. I hear delight in his voice when he hears and feels me submit even over the phone. His soothing instructions...his prophecies about my body and any future partners whisper in my head....daily.

No comments: