Friday, July 13, 2007

Fast and Furious

I met Mr. Hot Boy for coffee yesterday. The Classy and coffee combination to date has equalled fucking...yesterday was no exception! Wow...he's in his late twenties, his voice is yummy - he has a exquisite accent ...Italian. Tall, dark hair...eyes to drown in - perfection! Within the first few minutes we could both sense we would be fabulous together.

He lived close...and we elected to take the opportunity to get to know each other better. I had time constraints due to a previous commitment so we didn't have the luxury of taking our time. It was fast and furious...and delicious! We went straight to bed...acquainting ourselves with each others bodies...his cock is OMG beautiful...very large. I had to properly adore it...I stroked, kissed and sucked him until he was almost ready to cum. I looked up and smiled and said..."another time - I have to have this beautiful cock inside of me NOW". He had a condom on in record time and drove his cock hard into me. I was so wet so turned on...yet I could hardly take it all. He smiled at me and asked me if I liked...hah ah ah...OMG. He proceeded to fuck me hard with that stunning cock. I had the continuous orgasm thing going on in record time...he was so surprised at how fast I cum...and it was over and over and over. He had me get on top of him so he could admire my body...I teased his cock with my pussy....slow, fast and everything in between. He was getting close and told me he wanted to fuck me from behind...heaven! He had me stretched out yet....from behind he was so deep and soooo OMG wonderful. He started to cum after only 6 or 7 strokes and he begged me to cum with him...I complied...WOW.

We layed in bed laughing about our just meeting for coffee...within only 5 minutes or so...he was hard again. My ego adores this...the ability to turn a man on so quickly. Of course - I had to take full advantage of it...and time was of the essence...so again - Fast and furious...and delicious...

No comments: