Sunday, July 1, 2007

Exceeded His Expectations

I became his fantasy woman live and in person. I chose him...yet I made him feel as though he had chosen me. He had given me explicit instructions on how to dress. Sexy business suit, garter and stockings...oh and of course high heels. Sit at the bar...legs crossed...just a peek of the top of a stocking showing. He walked into the bar and was stunned...it made me smile. Mr. Big stood in one spot just looking at me...I had sprung from his mind to actually sitting just a few feet away. I recrossed my legs to give him a little show and he came to me. He is very very very good looking. Tall dark and handsome (of course) - looking as though he has just stepped out of GQ. Dressed exquisitely...impeccably groomed. He is from a large city on the East Coast - a city I adore. He is a man accustomed to having whatever his wishes...and isn't surprised by much. Yet....I have left him stunned. He kissed me and all he could say was, "Wow". He was taken aback...his eyes soaking me in...darkening with lust. I soooo enjoy this - I adore recognizing the look of lust I can inspire...I relish in it. The power of it is intoxicating...a "lust buzz" is better than alcohol or any drug...I promise! I stand up so he can see all of me...his hands caress the curves of my body. His eyes taking in every inch of me. He shakes his head telling me I am his fantasy times a thousand. I laugh and sweetly tell him he hasn't seen anything yet. His cock is hard against my thigh. I wiggle against it and he is groaning as I smile and sweetly whisper in his ear that he is making me wet...dripping soaking wet to be exact. "Check Please", he tells the bartender. We finish our drinks...and he takes me to his room.

He sits on the bed...pulls me between his legs and needs to explore my curves...his hands caress my legs and move up to feel what is under my skirt. One hand on my ass the other touching my garter moving up to slip a finger inside my panties finding my pussy. I am wet...very wet...dripping need to fuck me now wet. His finger slides into me and starts fucking me. My body melts with his attention to my pussy...."undress me please", I tell him...and he does. I reach down to feel his rock hard cock straining in his pants....I kneel and release it. I quickly take his cock into my mouth...adoring it with my tongue and sweet lips. I moan as I aquaint myself to his beautiful cock. It's going to fuck me soon and I cannot wait.

He leads me to the desk...lifts me up so I can sit on it facing him. He lifts my legs and positions his cock at the entrance of my pussy...he leans down to kiss me and at the same time drives his cock into my pussy with a powerful thrust. Oh......I am sooooo turned on...so wet...moaning at the orgasm building inside of me. I tell him I am cumming...he fucks me harder relishing my pussy clenching his cock and my trembling body. He moves me to the bed...I'm soaking wet...breathing hard. He rolls me to my side...I feel his cock against my ass. Ohhhh.....it feels so good. He lifts my leg...he plays with my pussy...teasing my clit. He whispers in my ear that he is going to fuck my ass. I melt...I push back against his cock with my ass and sweetly tell him ..."yes please". He gets my ass ready to get fucked...slowly getting me accustomed to what is yet to come. He pushes the head of his cock into my ass and I moan....and then relax....I can now take all of his cock into my ass. His fucking my ass is wonderful. I tell him "harder" and he complies. The unexpected, powerful and sweet orgasms I have from being fucked in the ass is exquisite. It's starting and I relish the entire body quivering, teeth rattling, bone jarring orgasm. I'm biting the pillow so I don't scream at the top of my lungs and he is getting close too...he's fucking me faster and faster. He is cumming....fucking me harder as he finds his sweet release...

2 comments:

Ms Robinson said...

"a "lust buzz" is better than alcohol or any drug."

And just as addictive I'm sure you'll agree. I find the more I get, the more I want. It is the best high I've ever had.

unbridledesires said...

Just stumbled in to a sweet surprise...thank you for sharing.

I hope to come back to find more of your adventures.

That lust buzz is incredible...so much better than the effects of alcohol.

;)