Monday, August 11, 2008

It's a Small, Small World...

Mr. Hottie and I had just finished another amazing round of hot sticky exhausting fucking. Laying in each others arms...we were just chatting. I asked him what he was supposed to be doing tonight...(what he told his wife). He was out for drinks with guys that had flown in for a training event. He mentioned that the guy he travels with the most lives in my town. Then he told me his name...I jumped up...looking at him with a OMG look in my eyes. "Does he have a daughter named (xxxx)?"....Confused he said, "yes". Shit...Damm....I don't even believe this... I fell back laughing. I know him...his wife ...his two children. His daughter is dating my son currently. I've know them for years. Mr. Hottie and I live 3 hours away from each other, our personal lives should not cross paths, but it has. He was stunned, as was I. I remembered...I had pictures of a recent party...at my home. Grabbing my laptop...I pulled up the pictures...and yes... it was him. Mr. Hottie browsed through the photos of his co-worker and family at my home...as stunned as I was. Then all we could do is laugh...couldn't even think about anymore sex...

5 comments:

Joy, Shared said...

Glad to see that you're back!

And, frankly, your story here frightens me to death. I can't even imagine what I'd do if I found out that my guy knew someone that close to my 'other' life ...

Riff Dog said...

I'd say the one time you don't want the "Small World" effect is when having an affair! Funny though!

ClassyElegantLady said...

Hah ah ah.....I would send him pictures of his co-worker and I....When at a event...or out partying....They no longer work together....thank goodness :)

Anonymous said...

Wow. Not always good to have those 'small world' moments! But it IS good I've found your blog!

Confessor X said...

WOW! thats an odd situation you were in...

Thanks for the add, youll be added to my blogroll as well...great blog btw!