Thursday, October 4, 2007

Self Esteem...

Mr. Hunky and I still have our hot yet frustrating relationship...I recently requested a picture of his cock - still don't have one...grrrrr.
I've started a hot collection of cock pictures...this is fun! My husband was pouting that I didn't have picture of his cock...so I took some and added his to my collection! Well...Mr. Hunky sent me this sweet postcard after telling me that he had been jacking off to pictures of me.
Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com

6 comments:

Adam said...

love ur blog.

bdenied said...

Very happy to have discovered your blog. Love the cartoon on this post too.

Anonymous said...

I've been lurking and reading silently for some time now. Love your writing, love your sensibility. Keep it up!

Tom Paine said...

You and Webcam Girl have much in common.

Joy, Shared said...

I discovered your blog this morning, and now I've just spent most of my morning at work reading back through your various entries ...

So, I love you but my boss hates you. I'm adding you to my 'most read' list so that I can come back often.

Larkin said...

self-esteem...

How important it is to sustain and build it...

Now I must read the rest of your blog and see if I can contribute to your self-esteem... *wink*

Actually, I love your blog... energy and frankness. Just stumbled across it today.

http://larkinparis.blogspot.com/